Our solutions will help you manage the top 2 challenges when retiring your IT assets:
- Proper handling of assets which may contain data
- Being environment stewards for assets that have no reuse value and are headed for recycling.
We help you recover value from retired electronic equipment through responsible methods of reuse and recycling. Resale offers the best potential for value recovery, but the fast pace of innovations in technology and short product life cycles can limit equipment’s potential for reuse. From there, the best option may be to recycle the items in an environmentally friendly manner. We’ve built a robust de-manufacturing process to offer additional opportunities for asset value recovery by disassembling equipment for commodity grade materials, which can be diverted from landfills and be used to create new base materials.
Whichever solution offers the best return to you is always our priority for your assets, and we handle each machine with the aim to preserve all residual value.
Here are a few of the services that we perform to enhance value recovery:
- Onsite audit, data destruction and packing
- Reverse Logistics Nationwide, Company Fleet
- Customer Portal with electronic notifications and reporting
- Audit, de-identify, data destruction (wipe, degauss or shred)
- Recycling, commodity recovery, product destruction, de-manufacturing
- Reporting – Online portal, asset audit, certificates for Data destruction and recycling, carbon footprint reporting
Contact us to discuss secure value recovery options for your end-of-use electronics today.Contact Us